Humminbird SmartStrike Dakota/Nebraska V2
Shipping calculated at checkout.
SmartStrike Dakota/Nebraska V2
The Humminbird SmartStrike Dakotas + Nebraska Edition, Version 2, is a micro map card and SD adapter with 455+ lake maps, including 122 High Definition lakes from ND, SD and NE.
- Based on search parameters like season, time of day, temperature and targeted fish species, SmartStrike highlights areas of the lake map where your prey is most likely to be located - before you even wet a line.
- Includes all lake maps found on the current Dakota + Nebraska LakeMaster card.
- Version 2 includes an additional 119 lakes maps, including 25 High Definition lakes since the last version.
- Included features such as Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset can be used exclusively with Humminbird fish finders.
- When paired with a Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, you can “Follow” a selected depth contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat control.
- Scrollable lake list allows you to view and research lakes from your Humminbird fish finder on and off the water.
- LakeMaster cards are compatible with all GPS-equipped HELIX, SOLIX, ONIX and ION Series models, along with select 600-1100 Series models.
- Opened packages are not eligible for return.
- 30-Day Cartography Warranty